hannahlou.de

After almost ten years of marriage... this is what happens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hannahlou.de Forum Index -> phpBB Blog TweeThumbsUp
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: After almost ten years of marriage... this is what happens. Reply with quote

Amazing how time really flies. It's as if it was only yesterday that I used to have pimples and baby fat in all the wrong places. Well I still have baby fat in all the wrong places now, buwahahaha...but the pimples I seldom get them nowadays. Thanks to Procter and Gamble for their Oil of Olay products, Wink plugging na ito, hehehe.

I spent the whole day at home today. I was supposed to go to work, but I played hockey and skipped it. What the heck, I have been working every Christmas and New Year for the last three consecutive years now. I deserve this break, bleh!

So, okay, I didn't really do much. Baked a cake, cleaned up after the mess from the previous night. Slept a little bit in the afternoon. Then received guests earlier tonight. By the time I sat down in front of my comp, preparing to write an entry for this blog and several others, I was still up and chirpy.

I started clicking away, bloghopping and surfing. Reading some news first before getting down to the ultimate task. As I was starting to reflect on what I should be writing as my first entry for the year, hubby, who is busy playing with his new phone/organizer, suddenly asked me: "My love, what is your phone number?" I slowly turned my head to the right, where his desk is located next to mine. Glared at him and did not even give him an answer. He was of course just sitting there on his computer chair, with his toy in his hands and tapping at it like a child playing excitedly with his new Lego set. He didn't even bother to look at me. He still had that very eager look in his face as if wanting to finish a complete 1000 pieces puzzle.

Let me put it this way, I have been married to this sweet, loving man for a decade now, in a few months time anyway, and I have been using the same phone number since almost 6 years now. I may have other handy numbers but i hardly use it to call him. Since that other two numbers are exclusively for the Philippines and for my colleagues who have O2 subscriber, so that they can call me for free. or for a much cheaper price. My own number, which I have been using for a very long time now, (which I also have a partner number with hubby, by the way) is from E-Plus which has a bit higher per minute rate, hence, the extra numbers.

And here he is, this very caring, understanding, intelligent man... my hubby, asking me for my GSM/Moblie/Handy number: bash bash

Hmmnn, ... how should I react to this? bouncenburn bouncenburn
Abaniko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarap ng bakasyon ano? About the number, don't fret. Since we use the phonebook and just select the name we want to call, we don't care to memorize the number anymore. In fact, I don't know any number of the people in my phonebook including my family. Hehe.
Ruby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow..congrats..history na jud na kay mu decade naman..God bless you both..bisdak pud diay ko...ayo2!

www.rubybenz.com
missP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> @ Hi abaniko,

sabi din ng hubby ko, ahem... ja, ja, ganyan talaga kayong mga lalaki... hehehe!

peace --- surrender yep

>>> @ hello Ruby,

una, salamat sa bisita nimo... uu, pakiramdam ko isa akong dragon, decades ang inihap sa tuig, hehehe. duol ra ka frankfurt nagpuyo? ayo2x...

yikes eargear
Clarissa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaaa!!I guess my husband and your husband should go out and hang together! Same here!!(well,that was b4--I don't own a cp now)

Thanks for dropping by!!^_^
missP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Clarissa,

kaka loka sila, divah?! Pero, mahal pa rin natin sila... Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hannahlou.de Forum Index -> phpBB Blog TweeThumbsUp All times are GMT + 1 Hour